Natallia is a recognized passionate fintech and financial services industry leader in the development of international business and creating and leading high performing sales teams with more than 13 years’ experience in the field.
Natallia is currently serving as a Chief Revenue Officer at CubeLogic, #1 credit and market risk management solutions provider.
Previousely, she was responsible for spearheading Advanced Markets’ global expansion efforts by cultivating business relationships with industry participants around the globe. Her reputation precedes her and the level of respect and confidence that she generates has been crucial to the growth and development of companies she had been with. Prior to Advanced Markets, Natallia served in executive leadership role as Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Marketing at Boston Technologies. She was responsible for growing the Boston startup into successful international company that was recognized as fastest growing company in Boston by Boston Business Journal in 2012 and made it to the Icn 500/5000 list of the fastest growing companies in the nation for three years in a row.
Natallia received her MBA from Babson University and Bachelor’s Degree in Finance from Suffolk University in Boston.
How can Natallia help your business?
- Business consulting, evaluation of existing business
- FX, fintech and capital markets M&A advisory
- Capital introductions and deal sourcing
- Build and coach high-performance sales teams
- Design and implement successful business growth strategy for fintech companies
- Create successful and measurable marketing strategy
- Jump start satellite global sales offices
- Prepare and implement extensive sales training program